It’s a safe bet that you’re missing at least two things during social distancing: your friends and fun! Since we’re all in this together, there is a way to liven up your downtime by playing online games with friends.
Tuesday, April 7 at 7 p.m. For this tournament, you will need to download the Uno app (iphone app Google Play app). The tournament is single elimination with group of 4 people, will play 4 rounds, and the winner will receive an Intramural Sport champion shirt.
- Download the app (iphone app Google Play app).
- We will need your ID number. To obtain you will click social in the bottom right corner, the search, then find and it should be under your username and avatar. It is 13 digits long.
- Copy that ID and email it to Cam (email@example.com).
We will set up a Zoom the night of tournament to go over how the tournament will be run and to answer any questions. We recommend playing a couple of games to get use to their rules and how the game is played.
Get ready to play some Bingo! Thursday nights at 7 p.m. via Zoom. We have 50 spots, will play 5 rounds and winners will receive an Intramural Sport champion shirt. Registration begins Tuesdays at 8 a.m.
- Registration open on Tuesdays at 8 a.m. each week, first 50 to email Butch firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name and email address) will reserve a seat.
- On Thursday Butch will send you a virtual card to use during the game, along with the Zoom link and passcode.
- Normal Bingo is across, vertical, and diagonal.
- Once you get Bingo, show your virtual card with the group. We will play 5 rounds.
Know Your Initials Trivia Tournament
This team trivia competition Tuesday and Wednesday Nights at 7:00 p.m. or 7:45 p.m. Grab up to 3 friends, enter zoom and it will be a competition of up to 10 questions. Winners will move on each week. We can take up to 16 teams. It will be consolation bracket, with two teams winning shirts. Team entries are due April 9, games will start April 14.
- Form your team and email Butch email@example.com
- We will set up the zoom meeting pitting two teams against each other.
Rules of the game:
- All answers will be people, places or things and all have the same initials. As soon as you think you know the answer shout out your name, as your name is your buzzer.
- If you get the question wrong you are out for the rest of that answer, but not out of the entire game.
- If there is a tie at the end, there will be one tiebreaker with three clues.
For example, if the initials were BP
Clue 1 – Graduated from Kickapoo High School
Clue 2 – Had Growing Pains in 1987
Clue 3 - Got picked up by two women hitchhiking in 1991
Clue 4 – Was an alter ego in a movie where the rule is I can’t tell you the movie title
Weekend Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
Alright you jigsaw puzzle fans. This is a chance for you to get and Intramural Sport champion shirt. Each Friday a mystery jigsaw puzzle will be selected on jigsawexploer.com, you have until Sunday at 10 p.m to email your screen shot of your completed jigsaw puzzle (and time completed). The first person to complete and the fastest time will each win an Intramural Sport champion shirt.
- Log on to jigsawexploer.com to see the mystery jigsaw puzzle.
- Email a screen shot of your completed jigsaw puzzle to Tyler, firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday at 10 p.m. to be entered in for a Intramural Sport champion shirt.
Contact Butch at email@example.com