Forms and Downloads
Here are forms and downloads commonly used by students and University employees.
Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 208-885-7447 or email email@example.com if you have questions regarding the Administrative Hearing Board Petition Form or regarding the Financial Credit Policy for Medical Withdrawals Appeals Form.
*Check here first for authorized items when using the Petty Cash Reimbursement Form*
The following special programs are self-sustaining and therefore are not eligible for staff, staff spouse, senior or dependent tuition/fee waivers:
- Leadership in Higher Education PhD Doctorate of Athletic Training (DAT)
- Masters of Athletic Training (MSAT)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA)
- Independent Study in Idaho (ISI)
- McCall Outdoor Science School Certificate (MOSS)
- Masters in Natural Resources (MOSS)
- WWAMI Medical Program
- Masters of Public Administration
- Professional Development Courses