Palousafest on Saturday, Aug. 22 has been cancelled due to concerns surrounding COVID-19.
Palousafest Deconstructed will take place daily from 11 a.m. through 1 p.m. Sept. 14-18 on the Idaho Student Union Building Plaza. Each day will feature clubs and departments from a specific themes. The themes for each day are:
- Monday: Academic, Leadership and Honors Organizations
- Tuesday: Multicultural and International Student Organizations, and Equity and Diversity Units
- Wednesday: Government/Political and Civic Engagement Organizations
- Thursday: Sports, Competitive and Recreation Organizations
- Friday: Special Interest and Faith-Based Organizations
A virtual tabling fair will also take place during Palousafest Deconstructed. More information will be forthcoming.
Dates: Monday, Sept. 14 through Friday, Sept. 18
Time: 10:30 a.m. load-in: 11 a.m. through 1 p.m. tabling fair
Registration open: now until filled. Click the button at the top of this page and register your organization today! (Note: due to the limited number of spaces available, registration is for student organizations, and for campus and community partners by invitation, only.)
Frequently asked questions:
Table registrations are open now until filled. Click the button at the top of this page and register your organization today!
Note: due to the limited number of spaces available, registration is for student organizations, and for campus and community partners by invitation, only.
This event is free.
Yes. Those interested in registering for a table once our limit has been reached will be added to a wait list. You will be contacted by Sept. 11 if a table becomes available.
Tables will be provided for you. If you would like to have a chair for the event please plan to bring your own.
- Masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer is required at each table.
- 20 tables in the Plaza each day with maximum one (1) person tabling per organization.
- No more than three (3) interested persons at a table at a single time.
- No food or beverages (including wrapped candy) will be allowed as swag or giveaways.
- Going paperless is strongly encouraged.
- Swag must be displayed in a way that reduces contamination from multiple people.
The virtual aspects of this event will be hosted on Engage UIdaho. The details of this are still emerging and we will provide all Palousafest Deconstructed registered organizations with more information. You can choose to participate in Palousafest Deconstructed either in-person and/or virtually.