Vandal Food Pantry
At the Center for Volunteerism and Social Action, we strongly believe students should be able to focus on their studies without the burden of food insecurity.
Nonperishable food cabinets are available across campus. Cabinets are stocked with food, grocery bags and information on other food resources
Anyone can access food from the cabinets or donate to them. No personal information is required to use the service.
Open to all. Please take what you need.
Vandal Food Pantry cabinets are available from eight campus locations. They are accessible during business hours.
- Student Support Services, Idaho Student Union Building 306
- Student Media, third floor of the Pitman Center
- Diversity Center, TLC 224
- Women's Center, Memorial Gym 109
- Counseling and Testing Center, first floor of Forney Hall
- Student Recreation Center, main foyer
- Native American Student Center, 865 W. Seventh Street
- Library, Map Room, room 105
Anyone can donate to the Vandal Food Pantry.
Drop off your donations in boxes located in the Commons (second floor by the elevator near the rotunda), in the Counseling and Testing Center (first floor of Forney Hall), and in the Pitman Center (first floor across from the information desk).
If you are interested in hosting a food drive to benefit the Vandal Food Pantry please email email@example.com.
Looking for ways to get involved and give back? The Vandal Food Pantry is always in need of support in the form of volunteers.
Visit the Vandal Food Pantry page on GivePulse to view upcoming service opportunities. If you are interested in coordinating a group volunteer activity with the Pantry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.