What We Do
Our office exists to help you apply for and receive VA education benefits whether you are a veteran, guardsman or reservist, on active duty, or a dependent of a veteran.
We help students:
- Submit VA education applications
- Verify enrollment to the VA each semester to receive GI Bill payments
- Answer questions regarding other VA education benefits
- Provide referral for other Veterans Administration and/or U of I resources
- Assist with U of I policy, should you be called to active duty
Email the Veterans Assistance Office at email@example.com or call 208-885-7989.
Service members should contact their local installation Educational Services Officer (ESO) for counseling and tuition assistance guidance. If you need assistance locating your ESO, contact our Veterans & Military Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-7989.