Request More Information
Shape a young life.
Research shows that quality care and education for young children is critically important, and the demand for qualified teachers of young children is great.
This program focuses on enhancing the skills and knowledge base of early childhood educators for their important work with young children. You will study teaching methods, explore child development and family relations, and learn about special education strategies. Much of your training takes place in real-world settings for infants and toddlers, preschoolers and primary-grade children.
Students who complete this program are eligible for the Idaho Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education (ECE/ECSE) blended teacher certification.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy working with young children
- Are or want to become a teacher of young children
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Are involved in your community
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Preschool teacher
- K-3 teacher
- Special education teacher
- Child development specialist
- Director of early child care program
- Child care provider
Environmental Soil Science, B.S.
Biotechnology and Plant Genomics, B.S.