Request More Information
Make your mark on education.
This program offers opportunities to contribute to national and international conversations surrounding the many complex issues in today’s educational system.
This research-oriented program is designed primarily, but not exclusively, for students who want research and/or teaching careers in higher education. As a student in the program, you will design and implement original dissertation research to address a specific problem or issue in the field of education. Your work should lead to publishable articles in national and international peer-reviewed journals.
Students in this program become proficient in advanced statistical and qualitative research methodologies and gain the skills to lead further research in their professional careers in academia.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy working with people
- Have a strong interest in a certain professional-technical field
- Like teaching hands-on subjects
- Are a patient, positive person
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Teacher at a junior or community college
- Teacher at a technical or vocational school
- High-school teacher
- Professional development trainer
Adult Organizational Learning & Leadership, M.S.