Study both business and modern languages to prepare for a career in international business. Take courses in accounting, economics, management and marketing. Learn to read, write and speak in a language of your choice: Chinese, French, German or Spanish. Complete an internship abroad and gain first-hand knowledge of the cultures with which you plan to work.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Want to use your language skills in the applied setting of a business environment with an international focus.
- Want to pursue a career that involves international travel.
- Are interested in global issues and commerce
- Want to have the competitive edge that proficiency in another language gives students pursuing a career in business
With this degree, you have the following career opportunities:
- Accountancy and business service providers
- UNESCO; Institutions of EU; United Nations
- Multinational financial institutions
- International Investment Fund Manager
- Government departments and agencies
- NGOs and charities
- Insurance companies
- International banking
- International production management
- Marketing executive abroad
- International import and export businesses
Interdisciplinary Studies, B.A./B.S.