Athena - Promoting an Inclusive and Equitable Climate for Women
Athena is a University of Idaho association of staff and faculty committed to promoting an inclusive and equitable climate for women.
- Opportunities to expand professional network to share mutual workplace concerns and interests.
- Workshops, conferences and other professional development opportunities.
- An organizational structure and board to advocate for workplace needs and concerns.
- Scholarship opportunities to support the educational efforts of campus women who share our commitment to gender equity and who have financial need.
- Parental Leave Policy
- Athena Student Award Endowment
Become a Member
Membership is open to all currently employed and retired U of I staff, faculty and administrators who share a commitment to equality.
Women's Leadership Conference
All women in higher education — students, staff and faculty — are invited to celebrate our differences and create an empowered campus community.
Explore learning opportunities, leadership conferences, socials and other diversity events on campus.