Athena membership is open to all currently employed and retired University of Idaho faculty, administrators and staff.
With a focus on networking and education, Athena helps members meet new colleagues, learn about U of I priorities and improve the climate on campus.
- Annual membership dues are $20 for the 2018-2019 academic year, due September 30. Please make checks payable to Athena. Unfortunately, payroll deduction is not available for membership dues.
- You may pay your dues online, with PayPal
- Send your completed membership form and $20 payment (cash or check) to Athena Treasurer Laurel Meyer, Idaho Commons 302 MS 2535
- Men who share a commitment to gender equity are also invited to become ally members.
- All members are warmly encouraged to donate to the Athena Opportunity Scholarship.
Aryn Baxter Hydee Becker
Mary Ellen Brewick
Jo Ellen Force
Mary Beth Staben
Maureen Taylor Regan