The Athena mentoring program is a new initiative to promote the professional growth of women working at the University of Idaho. U of I faculty and staff who are Athena members are eligible to apply to be mentors and mentees.
Although the program is designed for the mentorship of women, men are encouraged to apply for mentor positions. Athena recognizes the importance of the entire University of Idaho community in the promotion of women.
Athena membership is required for the program. Membership dues are only $20 for the year.
- January through December 2019: Mentoring Cohort 1
- Oct. 11, 2019: Applications for Mentoring Cohort 2 are Due
- January 2020: Mentoring Cohort 2 Begins
Please email any questions to the Athena Mentorship Program Facilitators:
- Erin Chapman, email@example.com
- Katherine Himes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Schiffelbein, email@example.com
- Vanessa Sielert, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click on the "apply" button and complete the application by October 11th, 2019.