Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, M.A.
Sharing the English Language
Educators with the training to teach English as another language are needed to teach those learning the language worldwide. This program prepares you for those opportunities, and you will study theory and the practical applications of linguistics and learn teaching methods and classroom strategies through hands-on teaching experiences.
- Our program adheres to the curricular recommendations of TESOL International, the largest professional organization of ESL teachers.
- Our program provides English teaching internship opportunities.
- Students will work with faculty to develop individual master non-thesis projects based on their specific TESOL-related interests.
- Students can choose from online and face‑to‑face course options.
- Faculty provide students with educational programs that are based on the latest research.
- Extensive web-based instruction serves students all over the world.