EHHS - Student Research Symposium
What is the EHHS Student Research Symposium?
A College of Education Health, and Human Sciences (EHHS) event that showcases the research, scholarship, and creative works of our students.
Who can participate?
Where can I see this event?
This is a virtual event. Details coming soon!
When is the event?
The event will occur on April 30.
Why would I participate?
Not only do you get the unique opportunity to show your research among your peers to others, but there are awards for top oral and poster presentations (only students with an EHHS faculty mentor will be considered for presentation awards).
How much does it cost?
The event is free and open to the public.
How do I participate?
- create a title, a short summary*, and abstract* for your research.
- submit a proposal to participate using our online form.
- proposal will be reviewed by the Graduate Research Policy Committee for presentation selection.
- if accepted, prepare your poster or presentation demonstrating the work, and present them virtually on event day.
Submissions are open between March 1 through 26. All participants will be notified of acceptance by April 17.
* The Short Summary (Max words — 20)
* The Abstract (Max words — 300)
Required Elements (in order):
- Rationale/Interest to scholarship
- Research Question
- Oral — 10 minutes with 5 minutes for questions
- Posters — 1.5 hour sessions
Questions, comments, or concerns?
Email Ann Brown, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org).