M.S. Computer Engineering
Real-World Computer Applications
Explore concepts in electrical engineering and computer science to develop the high-level skills you need to contribute to the next generation of computer innovations. You may customize your studies to focus on digital hardware design, digital systems design, computer systems or another related area.
Areas of emphasis include: Digital hardware design, digital systems design, computer systems, and other related areas.
- Nationally Recognized Faculty – Learn from nationally recognized faculty in the field of power engineering.
- Personalized Attention – Interact directly with faculty through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship and advising. All faculty hold Ph.D.s in their field.
- Highest Early- and Mid-Career Salary – Graduate with the highest early-career salary of any 4-year public college in Idaho. You’re also more likely to graduate in 4-years. – PayScale 2019
- 98% Graduate With a Job or are enrolled in additional education. – 2016-2018 Career Services Outcomes Survey
- Hands-On Experience, Guaranteed - ALL U of I College of Engineering students participate in hands-on experiences, through paid graduate assistantships and programs, including Idaho Space Grant Consortium Fellowships, mentor-directed, career-related programs that contributes to NASA’s mission of exploration and discovery.