Feng Li, Ph.D.
Feng Li, Ph.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive, MS 1023
Moscow, ID 83844-1023
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- M.S., University of Texas at Arlington
- M.S., Beijing University of Post and Telecommunications
- B.S., Ocean University of China
- ECE 310 Microelectronics I
- ECE 311 Microelectronics I Lab
- EC 330 Electromagnetic Theory
- ECE 331 Electromagnetics Lab
- ECE 350 Signals and Systems I
- ECE 351 Signals and Systems I Lab
- ECE 418/518 Introduction to Electronic Packaging
- ECE 445 Introduction to VLSI Design
- ECE 460 Semiconductor Devices
- ECE 465/565 Introduction to Microelectronics Fabrication
- ECE 480/482 Senior Design I
- ECE 481/483 Senior Design II
- 3D integration of micro/nanoelectronics and photonics
- CMOS silicon photonic integrated circuit
- Next-generation solar cells
Feng Li joined the Department of Electrical and Commuter Engineering at the University of Idaho as a clinical assistant professor in 2014. Before that, he had been doing research as a postdoctoral researcher and graduate research assistant at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Duke University, and University of Texas at Arlington. His research involves simulation, design and fabrication of silicon and compound semiconductor devices.
- M. Shawon, and F. Li, “A review of the building blocks of silicon photonics: from fabrication perspective,” Semiconductor Science and Information Devices, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 29-35, October 2019.
- F. Li, “S electrode materials,” in Inorganic Battery Materials, H. Wang and B. Fokwa, Eds. John Wiley & Sons, pp. 1-14, June 2019.
- Q. Li, F. Li, and A. W. Owens, “Microbump processing for 3D IC integration,” 15th International Conference and Exhibition on Device Packaging, vol. 2019, No. DPC, pp. 1028-1049, January 2019.
- M. Binggeli, and F. Li, “Scaling optical communication for on-chip interconnect,” 19th International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology (ICEPT), pp. 1178-1183, August 2018.
- Y. Yang and F. Li, "Recent Advances in 3D Packaging for Medical Applications," 19th International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology (ICEPT), pp. 1193-1197, August 2018.
- Y. S. Wase, and F. Li, “Technology review of system in package,” 15th International Conference and Exhibition on Device Packaging, vol. 2017, No. DPC, pp. 1-20, January 2017.
- F. Li, Q. Liu, and D. P. Klemer, “Numerical simulation of high electron mobility transistors based on the spectral element method,” Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1144-1150, October 2016.
- F. Li, Q. Liu, D. P. Klemer, “Plasmon resonance effects in GaAs/AlGaAs heterojunction devices: an analysis based on spectral element simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1477-1482, May 2014.