Engineering Doctoral Student
- M.S., Tarbiat Modares University, 2012
- B.S., Shahid Beheshri University, 2009
- Information theory and Channel coding
- Broadband Telecommunication systems (4G, 5G, LTE)
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Physical cyber security and Cryptography
- Iterative algorithms and graph theory
- Deep learning and AI
Hossein Mani received his bachelor's in electronics engineering from Shahid Beheshti University from 2005 to 2009 and his master's in digital telecommunication in Tarbiat Modares University in Tehran, Iran from 2009 to 2011.
From 2011 to 2013, he worked at the Wireless Innovation Laboratory (WIL), Tehran, Iran. Currently, He is a second year doctorate student in Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Idaho under the supervision of Saied Hemati.
- H. Mani and H. Saeedi, "Message Passing-Based Decoding of Convolutional Codes: Performance and Complexity Analysis," in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 216-219, Feb. 2016.
- H. Mani, H. Saeedi, A. Eslami and H. Pishro-Nik, "On Generalized EXIT charts of LDPC code ensembles over binary-input output-symmetric memoryless channels," 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings, Cambridge, MA, 2012, pp. 2336-2340.
- H. Mani, N. Mokari, M. G. Khoshkholgh and H. Saeedi, "Resource allocation based on the message passing algorithm in underlay cognitive networks," 2014 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Istanbul, 2014, pp. 1821-1826.
- H. Mani and H. Saeedi, "Generalized EXIT chars for irregular LDPC codes," 2011 International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing (AISP), Tehran, 2011, pp. 113-117.
- Symbolic Stochastic Chase algorithm.
- Received admission for graduate-level in electrical engineering in Tarbiat Modares University based on talented student program
- Ranked 218 in the Iranian National University Entrance Exam among over 100,000 contestants in 2005