M.S. Nuclear Engineering
Applications in Nuclear Energy
Specialize in nuclear fuel processing, materials, radioactive waste treatment and management, thermal behavior and measurement, nuclear systems design and modeling or applications of nuclear process heat and learn to harness the power of pollution-free energy. This program will give you the technical education and research experiences you need to work in industry, government or academia.
- Location – this program is offered at the University of Idaho, Idaho Falls
- Industry Experience – unique opportunities to work with leading researchers at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL).
- No. 1 Best Value Public University in the West – ranked by U.S. News and World Report. We’re also the only public university in Idaho to be ranked best value by Forbes, Money, and The Princeton Review.
- 91% Graduate with Jobs or are enrolled in graduate education or military service – Career Outcomes Survey
- Highest Salary Earnings for early- and mid-career undergraduate degree recipients than any other public university in Idaho – Payscale
- Personalized Attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty and staff through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship, advising and research collaboration. Most faculty hold Ph.D.s in their field.