Women in Engineering Day
High school students in 11th and 12th grade are invited to the annual Women in Engineering (WIE) Day at the University of Idaho College of Engineering.
Friday, October 18, 2019
7:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Integrated Research and Innovation Center (IRIC)
U of I Moscow campus
Women in Engineering (WIE) Day is a free one-day workshop designed to introduce students to engineering and computer science concepts. Students learn how to take the skills they already have and build a successful college experience and future career.
Deadline to Register is Friday, OCT. 11. WIE Day is limited to 80 participants.
Spend the day with the U of I College of Engineering!
- DESIGN A PROSTHETIC LEG in a hands-on challenge that makes engineering, computer science and design concepts fun and easy to understand
- SCHOLARSHIPS toward a U of I undergraduate degree in engineering
- CAREER INFO and insight into the many engineering degree paths at U of I
- CURRENT STUDENT AND FACULTY ENGAGEMENT as students work alongside and learn from College of Engineering professionals
- DEPARTMENT TOURS and info on the many engineering learning spaces on campus
For questions about WIE Day, please email email@example.com.
- MORE THAN 250 WOMEN attend Women in Engineering events each year
- 76% OF STUDENTS say they could envision themselves studying engineering in college after attending a Women in Engineering Event