Sandy Lieske, MS-ECE, MS-MOT, P.E.M.
Lecturer, Engineering Management
In the Engineering Suite (2nd floor Idaho Water Center)
University of Idaho
College of Engineering
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83703
- M.S., Management of Technology, National Technological University
- M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California-Davis
- B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research and development
- Project management
- Change management
- Process improvement
- Talent development
Sandy Lieske is a part-time instructor in the Engineering Management graduate degree program. She previously was involved with the program as both the program director and a clinical assistant professor. She is an experienced global R&D and quality leader with over 20 years of engineering management experience spanning from project management through vice-president positions. She led global development efforts for more than 12 years during her 32 year career with Hewlett Packard. This included leading an offshore R&D center while living in Singapore with teams located in Shanghai, Singapore, and Bangalore. She resides in Boise, Idaho.
- Lieske, Sandy and Larry Stauffer. Chapter 8 of the ASEM Engineering Book of Knowledge (EMBOK), October 2015.
- Dodd, Bret, and Lieske, Sandy. “Enabling Dramatically Improved Quality and Employee Satisfaction through the Application of Lean Principles,” ASEM conference proceedings, October 2014, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Lieske, Sandy. “Driving Improved Results through a Focus on Organizational Health”, ASEM conference proceedings, October 2013, Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Catalyst for Organization Change award — HP Technical Women’s Conference
- Advanced Development Program — HP
- Technical Women in Industry award — City of Boise