B.S. Industrial Technology
Bridging Science with Business
Bridge the gap between engineers and technicians in fields such as business, manufacturing, industry and government with your degree in industrial technology. Learn to create and manage complex technological systems and gain experience in basic and advanced level processes, procedures, planning and management. Graduates are well prepared for careers with NASA, General Motors, Dow Chemical and more.
- Top 7 in the Nation – Hands-on experience through our undergraduate Senior Capstone Design Program, recognized by the National Academy of Engineering (NAE) for "infusing real-world experiences into engineering education." – The National Academies Press
- Personalized Attention – Interact directly with faculty through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship and advising.
- Highest Early-Career Salary – Graduate with the highest early-career salary of any 4-year public college in Idaho. You’re also more likely to graduate in 4-years. – PayScale 2019
- More than $25M in Scholarships – U of I awards more scholarships than any 4-year public college in Idaho. – Oct. 26, 2018 News Release
- 98% Graduate With a Job or are enrolled in additional education. – 2016-2018 Career Services Outcomes Survey
- Hands-On Experience, Guaranteed – ALL U of I College of Engineering students participate in hands-on experiences, through our nationally recognized Senior Capstone Design Program and Engineering Design EXPO, Cooperative Education Program (Co-op), Idaho’s only Grand Challenge Scholars Program and paid undergraduate assistantships.