M.S. Nuclear Engineering
Applications in Nuclear Energy
Specialize in nuclear fuel processing, materials, radioactive waste treatment and management, thermal behavior and measurement, nuclear systems design and modeling or applications of nuclear process heat and learn to harness the power of pollution-free energy. This program will give you the technical education and research experiences you need to work in industry, government or academia.
- Location – this program is offered at the University of Idaho, Idaho Falls
- Industry Experience – unique opportunities to work with leading researchers at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL).
- Idaho’s Best Value College – the only public college in Idaho to be ranked a best value college by Forbes, Money, U.S. News and World Report and The Princeton Review.
- Highest Mid-Career Salary Earnings of any 4-year public college in Idaho – Payscale
- 98% Graduate with a Job or are enrolled in graduate education – Career Outcomes Survey
- Personalized Attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty and staff through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship, advising and research collaboration. Most faculty hold Ph.D.s in their field.