Bridging the Gap Between Technology and Business
Provide effective planning, selection, implementation and management of technology to solve today’s complex and challenging problems. Build expertise and leadership skills needed to advance your career in today’s fast-paced world.
Designed for Working Professionals
The Technology Management program at the University of Idaho is a distance education program for technical professionals that want to progress in their careers.
Students come from diverse backgrounds in industry, government and military. U of I faculty bring a blend of practical experience to the classroom from academia and industry.
- Integrate your technical and business knowledge, organization insights and communication skills to become a proficient technical manager and leader of projects, operations, organizations and people.
- Through independent learning and collaborative study, attain and use knowledge in finance, statistics, technology, and business to enable business performance improvement across multiple functional areas of an organization.
- Use data-driven management and leadership capabilities to solve problems in a complex, technical environment.
- Nationally Ranked for Best Value – the only public college in Idaho to be ranked a best value college by Forbes, Money, U.S. News and World Report and The Princeton Review.
- Highest Mid-Career Salary Earnings of any 4-year public college in Idaho – Payscale
- 87% Graduate with a Job or are enrolled in graduate education – Career Outcomes Survey
- Personalized Attention from nationally and internationally recognized faculty and staff through small class sizes, 1-on-1 interaction, mentorship, advising and research collaboration. Most faculty hold Ph.D.s in their field.
Third in the Nation
Ranked third nationally by College Consensus for Best Online Master's in Technology Management. Colleges are ranked by reputation, convenience and affordability.