Academic Advising for Undergraduates
College of Engineering Student Services staff are available to help during every step of your undergraduate program. Our advisors are available for appointments 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are located in the Micron Student Center in the Janssen Engineering Building Room 125.
Contact Student Services at 208-885-6470 or email.
Micron Student Center services:
Our staff can assist you in many ways, including:
- First- and second-year academic advising
- Career development and exploration
- Access to college programs like the Grand Challenge Scholars Program, Engineering Ambassador Program and more.
- Engineering-specific tutoring in the John C. Wahl thinkTANK
- Graduate school exploration
- Cohort housing options with other engineering and/or honors program students
- Curriculum change and academic petitions
Meet the Student Services Team
Career Development Liaison
Director of Student Services
Student Services & Programs Coordinator