FTC Team Resources
Below are links to some external sources of information on topics ranging from coaching and managing teams, building and programming your robot to integrating FIRST Tech Challenge into the classroom. There are also references to help you connect with other Idaho teams.
If you're looking for information regarding participation rules, current season information or events please contact Robin Baumgartner.
- FIRST Tech Challenge Robot Building Resources Page
- REV Robotics Technical Resource Page
- Indiana FTC Resources Page — has a nice list of training videos and information on Blocks Programming
- Autodesk — Provides free software to FIRST Tech Challenge Teams for CAS, 3D Modeling and more
- Idaho FIRST Tech Challenge Team Website and Facebook Pages — use this Google Sheet to connect with other Idaho FTC teams and share your knowledge. If your team is not listed and you would like it to be, please contact Robin Baumgartner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oregon FTC Robotics Forum Slides — PowerPoint slide decks from several Oregon FTC teams as presented during their 2018 Robotics Forum. Includes information on Sensors, CAD, Team Dynamics, Engineering Notebook and more!
- FIRST Class Curriculum — Geared towards teachers using FTC in the classroom, but available to all (email address required for access from FIRST)
- Standards Alignment Maps for FTC — includes alignment mapping to Common Core State Standards, Next Generation Science Standards and 21st Century Learning Skills