District Association Presidents
- District I Open seat
- District II Steve Jackson, Canyon County
- District III Open seat
- District IV Open seat
The association promotes, supports and strengthens the 4-H program in Idaho by:
- Facilitating communication among volunteers
- Supporting opportunities for educational and personal growth of volunteers
- Providing a public relations function for the 4-H program
- Helping to gain financial support for 4-H
- Representing the 4-H program and 4-H volunteers to outside groups
- Advising 4-H staff
The association produces the Leaders Corner Newsletter to help you in your role.
The association annual meeting is held in conjunction with State Volunteer Forum held in the fall (October/November). The executive council meets three times a year — at the forum and usually with the Know Your Government Conference in February and the Idaho 4-H State Teen Association Convention held in June.
The Distinguished Service Award (DSA) is the highest honor that a 4-H volunteer in Idaho can receive. This award recognizes outstanding volunteer service to the county and district. County award recipients are considered for district recognition and district winners for the statewide award.
4-H leaders whose counties pay association dues on their behalf may become members. Check with your UI Extension county office to learn whether you are already a member.
- Distinguished Service Award
- Leaders Corner
- Public Policy and Public Relations
- State Leaders’ Forum Planning
- Ways and Means