South Central and Southeast Idaho Cereals
Coronavirus: In-Person Changes
- University of Idaho Extension will follow state and county guidelines for when our offices can reopen to the public. Please contact your local UI Extension county office to inquire about the status of open office hours. Contact information can be found under Our People in the menu or the page’s contact area..
- Service to clientele will continue through phone calls, emails, websites, social media and other appropriate means.
- Plan for epidemics and other emergencies
- Faculty, staff, students: see U of I's coronavirus response page
The District III and IV Extension cereals program for south central and southeast Idaho is based at the University of Idaho Aberdeen Research and Extension Center.
The purposes of the program are to:
- Evaluate and report cereal cultivar performance at various locations in south central and southeastern Idaho
- Evaluate and report management trials involving production and marketing
- Train and support cereal producers, agribusiness personnel and UI Extension county educators
- Support state and private breeding programs
- Evaluate usefulness of new products and cereals management techniques
- Study cereal disease problems and find ways to manage new diseases