We are Eat Smart Idaho and we are here for you! Our goal is to provide tips and tricks in nutrition and physical activity for Idahoans. Nearly 6,000 adults and 13,000 children participate in Eat Smart Idaho each year. Want to be one of them?
We know our stuff. The nutritionists at UI Extension in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences are hard at work helping adults and families become more in the know about healthy living.
Find weekly posts here highlighting simple solutions to:
- Healthy eating
- Smart shopping — savvy saving
- Food safety
- Quick meal prep
- Fun family physical activity
- And the recipe of the week
How to get involved:
- Learn more about our program and funding
- Find our class schedule on our homepage
- Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
- Tag us and let us know how you are incorporating Eat Smart with you and your family!
Until Next Week,