Plant diseases are as vast as the starts in the sky and may seem just as unreachable in diagnosis and treatment for the average home gardener. Don’t worry. There are many resources to help you help your ailing plant friends.
Below are links you can try on your own:
- Pacific Northwest Handbook: Plant Disease
- Idaho Master Gardener Program Handbook: Plant Disease
- Find a county that has a master gardener program
- Washington State Master Gardener Plant Disease Resources
- Idaho's Plant Diagnostic Services
If that doesn’t work, call your county's extension office and ask to speak with a master gardener, that has successfully completed the University of Idaho Extension's Idaho Master Gardener Program. They are there to help you with all your gardening questions.