Southern Idaho Cereal School — Feb. 2-3
Join live via Zoom | 9 a.m. to noon (Mountain Time)
All presentations will be recorded and available for viewing following the live presentation.
Tuesday, Feb. 2
- Grain marketing strategies 2021 — Norm Ruhoff
- 2020 variety trial findings — Juliet Marshall
- Nitrogen management in cereals — Jared Spackman
- Compost fertility in cereals — Linda Schott
- Wheat Commission update — Casey Chumrau
- Using cover crops to manage wind erosion — Steve Hines
- Insect pests of Idaho cereals in a challenging 2020 production season — Arash Rashed
Wednesday, Feb. 3
- Disease in Idaho during the 2020 growing season and low protein concerns in wheat — Juliet Marshall
- Low protein concerns in barley — Jared Spackman
- Late maturity alpha amylase in cereals — Jane Bock
- Barley Commission update — Laura Wilder
- How cold temperatures effect on cereal production — Jon Hogge
- Herbicide resistance types in wheat and management to reduce resistance — Albert Adjesiwor
- Submitting digital samples to the diagnostics lab — Margaret Moll
- Idaho Grain Producers update — Stacee Satterlee
Pesticide and CCA credits have been applied for.
Contact Jon Hogge at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.