U and I Together
Join University of Idaho Extension for a series of fun, virtual activities for all ages. Learn about healthy snacks, outdoor activities, art, science and more.
Register Today — Every Tuesday | Oct. 5-Dec. 7 | 3 p.m. PT/4 p.m. MT
Oct. 5 — Creative Exploration with Visual Arts
- Create an outline drawing and then start your adventure into basic watercolor techniques.
Oct. 12 — Energy Detectives
- Investigate ways to use electricity efficiently to save our planet and wallets.
Oct. 19 — No Tricks Just Treats
- Oh my gourd, there's always plenty of pumpkin seeds in October. Come create a healthy and delicious snack by roasting seeds.
Oct. 26 — Orienteering 101
- Find your way around the outdoors using a basic map and compass skills.
Nov. 2 — Jar it Up!
- Make yummy homemade gifts in a jar using common ingredients found in your kitchen.
Nov. 9 — All-Idaho Thanksgiving Table
- Can it be done? From gardens or local farmers and ranchers, learn how to put more Idaho on your holiday plate.
Nov. 16 — It Came from Where?
- Find out how animal by-products are used to create common foods in our pantry.
Nov. 23 — Beef Jerky Anyone?
- Tips, tricks and a few recipes to make your own beef jerky at home.
Nov. 30 — Ice Cream in a Bag
- Make America's favorite dessert at home with just two sandwich bags and five ingredients.
Dec. 7 — Scratching the Surface
- Learn about raising your own backyard chickens for fresh eggs.
Contact Nic Usabel at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.