Extension Educator — Family and Consumer Sciences
University of Idaho Extension, Bonneville County
1542 East 73rd South
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
I am a registered dietitian nutritionist licensed with the State of Idaho Board of Medicine. I also hold fitness certifications in group/aquatic fitness, yoga and senior exercise instruction.
B.S., University of California at Davis, 1987
- Food safety
- My Plate: Meal planning and shopping tips for teens
- Extension educators teach older Idahoans to live healthier lives
- Mealtime Inspirations improves participant knowledge and projected behaviors
- Mindfulness: living with intent and purpose
- Mealtime Inspirations positively impacts participants in southeastern Idaho
I am a registered and licensed dietitian nutritionist with over 16 years of clinical nutrition experience. My Bachelors of Science degree was received from University of California at Davis. I also served a dietetic internship at Indiana Purdue University Medical Center. Nutrition and fitness have been my passion since young teenage years. I currently enjoy employment with University of Idaho Extension in Bonneville County. As a family and consumer sciences associate educator, I offer a variety of wellness classes in the community, with an emphasis on nutrition and fitness.
- NEAFCS Media Education Award (Western Region): 2nd place team award for Mealtime Inspirations, 2018
- NEAFCS Communication Television/Video Program Award (Western Region): 1st place team award for Mealtime Inspirations, 2017