Siew Guan Lee
Siew Guan Lee
Extension Educator — Family and Consumer Sciences
Twin Falls County
University of Idaho Extension, Twin Falls County
630 Addison Ave W, Suite 1600
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Siew Guan Lee is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN). Her programming areas include health, nutrition, food safety and 4-H youth development.
M.S., University of Idaho, 2017
B.S., University of Idaho, 2013
- Health and nutrition
- Food security and access
- Food safety and food preservation
- Diabetes education
- Lee, S.G., S. Ettesvold, and C. Jayo. 2020. Slow cooking from start to finish. University of Idaho Extension. PNW 735.
- Lee, S.G., A. Roe and C. Jayo. 2020. The effectiveness of a fruit and vegetable prescription program for at-risk children.
- Lee, S.G., C. Jayo, A. Roe and K. Hansen. 2019. Eat Smart Idaho Collaborates with Head Start to Reach Preschoolers.
- Buck, J., G. Manker, J. Amende, B. Morrisroe-Aman and S.G. Lee. 2019. Dining with Diabetes Class Participants Increase Knowledge.
- Lee, S.G., G. Manker, S. Ettesvold, C. Jayo, A. Roe, and N. Ghimire. 2018. School Pantry “Mystery Box Cook-Off” Increased Students’ Food Insecurity Awareness.
Siew Guan Lee is a family and consumer sciences Extension educator located in Twin Falls County. She is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) and her focus is primarily on health and nutrition programming. Siew currently administers the Eat Smart Idaho program in the Magic Valley area, serving six counties. This program teaches limited resource Idahoans nutrition and consumer skills to increase their self-sufficiency for healthier lives. Siew received a bachelor’s degree in family and consumer sciences, food and nutrition from University of Idaho and a master’s degree from University of Idaho in family and consumer sciences.