The Purchasing Card program provides a business related travel card that reduces the use of personal funds for those employees who are traveling on behalf of the University. The program also provides an efficient method of purchasing and payment of small dollar transactions.
The privilege of using the purchasing card needs to be taken serious and the cardholder as well as the record keepers must be aware that there are consequences when the cards are used for expenses outside of the IRS Accountable Plan or the State of Idaho Policies.
In order to become a purchasing card cardholder or a purchasing card record keeper, it is mandatory that the purchasing card training is completed prior to ordering a purchase card. The training briefly outlines the responsibilities of both the cardholder and the record keeper along with the polices associated with Traveling and Purchasing with the purchasing card.
On this page, you will find the links to the most current versions of the Purchasing Card Training and the Purchasing Card Manual which contains the polices and procedures for the program. The forms to obtain a card along with other related information are contained under the sectional headings on this page.
- Travel Expenses on Your Purchasing Card
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver - Rental Car Insurance
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
- Lost Luggage Insurance
- Travel Reporting Guidelines
- US Bank Online Statement Registration - for cardholders only
- US Bank Online Statement Registration Instructions - for cardholders only
- Purchasing Card Listserv: The Listserv provides a reliable and accessible way to distribute Purchasing card information. We encourage all record keepers and cardholders to subscribe in order to receive up to date purchasing card information. If you no longer need to receive the information, this link also provides the individual the ability to unsubscribe from the listserv.
- Credit Card Phone Order Form
- Record Keeping Log
- Dispute Form
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
Please notify the Purchasing Card Administrator of suspected fraudulent charges on your pcard.