High School Financial Aid Nights
We are coming to a high school near you! High school seniors and family members are invited to attend. Check with your high school counselor for more information.
Topics covered will include:
- FAFSA: What is it? And why is it important?
- Financial Aid Timeline: When can I begin applying? When will I be notified?
- Scholarships: Where do I begin?
- Grants: How do I qualify?
- Loans: How do they work?
- Employment: Should I be working? How can I find a job?
- Cost of Attendance: Direct vs. Indirect Costs
Schedule - High school night schedule will be updated as new information becomes available.
|Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019||Lake City High School||6 p.m.|
|Monday, Oct. 28, 2019||Genessee||7 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2019||Deary||7 p.m.|
|Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019||Colton HS||6:30 p.m.|
|Monday, Nov. 4, 2019||Lewiston HS||5 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019||Timberlake HS w/ Becky Byers||TBD|
|Thursday, Nov. 20, 2019||St. Maries High School||6 p.m.|