Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to the University of Idaho College of Engineering:
Please make check payable to “University of Idaho Foundation, Inc.” In the “For” section, please indicate the gift designation of your choice (see designations below).
Deliver or Mail a Gift to:
University of Idaho Foundation
875 Perimeter Drive, MS 3143
Moscow, ID 83844-3143
Go to the University of Idaho Giving page and select the designation of your choice, and then complete the required fields.
By signing up for payroll deduction you can give a little each pay period and have it add up to a significant amount by the end of the year. As an added benefit to giving, employees and retirees are eligible to receive President's Circle benefits with annual, cumulative giving of $1,300 or more — or $50 per pay period over the fiscal year. Complete the Payroll Deduction Form.
Many organizations match employee gifts made to the University of Idaho. To learn more, email Chloe Rambo in the Engineering Advancement office or call 208-885-7978.
Contact the U of I Foundation for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-885-4000.
IRA Transfers Information:
- You must be at least 70½ years old.
- Your gift can satisfy all or part of your required minimum distribution for the year.
- You pay no income tax on the gift. The transfer generates neither taxable income nor a tax deduction, so you benefit even if you do not itemize your tax deductions.
- You can transfer up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified charity such as the University of Idaho Foundation. This opportunity applies only to IRAs and not other types of retirement plans.
- If you will be writing a check from your IRA account, please mail by November 30, 2019 to ensure that it clears your account before December 31, 2019. Even if your IRA administrator writes the check, please note that your gift to the University of Idaho must be received by December 31, 2019 to qualify for this year.
Contact the Office of Estate, Trust and Gift Planning at email@example.com, 208-885-5760 or https://myuidaholegacy.org. They are experts and excellent resource for those who desire to make a gift to benefit the University of Idaho via bequest in a will or living trust, endowment, charitable remainder trust, charitable gift annuity, IRA/retirement plan, personal property or life insurance.