All U of I required training will be assigned to you through BbLearn. Once you are assigned training you will receive a detailed email with login instructions.
Login to BbLearn:
- Visit https://bblearn.uidaho.edu/webapps/login/. Please note you must use a fully updated version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari when accessing BbLearn.
- Select “LOG IN” and enter your Vandal NetID credentials when prompted.
- Your course dashboard will display. You can then view and select your active courses from the right-hand “My BbLearn Courses” widget.
Closed Captioning or audio transcript is available within each learning module.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication or reasonable accommodations for the New Employee Required Training course and assigned supervisor training may contact Elissa Keim, Director, Employee Development & Workforce Diversity at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-2322.
All regular faculty and staff, temporary faculty and staff, and student employees (including graduate students) with appointments lasting longer than 3 months must complete all assigned training.
Employee Development and Learning will assign required supervisor training to employees listed as holding supervisor status in Banner. You must complete the assigned training within 30 days of your employment start date, or the start date of a new position with supervisor responsibilities.
Contact Employee Development and Learning at email@example.com to check your status as a supervisor, or to receive access to the supervisor course(s) if you did not receive links to your primary email address.
All Employee Required Training: This course takes approximately two (2) hours to complete and can be completed over multiple sessions if necessary.
New Employee Require Training: This course takes approximately two (2) hours to complete and can be completed over multiple sessions if necessary.
Supervisor Required Training: This course takes approximately three (3) hours to complete and can be completed over multiple sessions if necessary.
Please contact Employee Development and Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-2323 if you have questions, problems or concerns.
It may take up to 4 business days to receive your course completion certificate. If you do not receive a certificate after that time, please contact Employee Development and Learning at email@example.com or 208-885-2323 for assistance.
Trouble-Shooting Technical Issues with Online Training Modules
If you experience “freezing”, or BbLearn won't respond:
- Make sure you are using a supported browser—Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- If you have paused the module for an extended period of time, the module may have "timed out". To resolve this issue, refresh your browser.
- You may be asked to log back in using your NetID.
- If you are asked whether you would like to resume the module where you left off, select “Yes”.
- If, after refreshing the browser the module continues to “freeze” or is unresponsive, you may need to clean out your browser cache and re-access the module. Follow the instructions for the specific browser you are using:
If you are using a computer that other employees have access to, please ensure the previous user has logged out of the Windows account. UI has implemented a single sign-on service that works with a multitude of websites employees use daily. For example, an employee can log into his or her Outlook Web Application (OWA) and then access a training module without having to log in again. While this is convenient, it can cause problems if one employee is logged into OWA and a second employee sits down to access a module. The second employee will not be prompted to log in, thereby completing the training under another employees credentials. Every employee must sign in with his or her own unique UI Network ID and password. When you sign into a browser to view a training, a cookie is cached to track your progress and capture your completion.
Your EPAF must be processed before you can access the training modules as you will need to log in with your UI Network ID and password. You will not be marked as complete if your supervisor (or another employee) logs you in under their credentials.