2022 Annual Enrollment
This year, it runs from Oct. 18 to Nov. 2, 2021 (midnight, PT)
One of our key commitments to employees is to continue offering competitive benefit programs that give you the choice, protection and security you and your family need. We review our benefits program every year to ensure we continue meeting this commitment to you.
General Annual Enrollment Informational Meeting has been rescheduled.
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021 - From 10 - 11 a.m. Pacific - Zoom Meeting Access
Good News! Minimal Changes to Your Benefits.
- Medical plan rates will increase for both plans – Standard PPO and High Deductible Health Plan
- Rate increases vary between $2.05 - $10.93 per pay depending on the plan and coverage level you choose
- Standard PPO Annual Prescription drug cost-share maximums will increase
- Employee-only coverage - $4,250 ($150 increase)
- Family coverage - $8,500 ($300 increase)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution maximums (employee and U of I combined) will increase, per 2022 IRS limits
- Employee-only coverage - $3,650 ($50 increase)
- Family coverage - $7,300 ($100 increase)
New Benefits to Help With Your Total Wellbeing
- AbilitiCBT is an online-based cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) program that you can access from any device, anytime!
- Wondr Health is a digital health program helping eligible employees take control of their physical health and make lasting changes to live healthier and happier.
- Cancer Guardian is a revolutionary genomics-based program designed to improve early detection of cancer, cancer care support and financial navigation.
Annual Enrollment Resources
- Attend the Virtual Benefits Fair for informational presentations and Zoom sessions to learn about all of the 2022 benefits. Download the full schedule of events.
- Review the 2022 Benefits Guide for a comprehensive overview of all your benefits.
- Watch the Daily Register and your email inbox for additional notifications concerning Annual Enrollment.
- Review the 2022 At-A-Glance Charts to assist you in choosing the right coverage for you and your family:
Enroll Early for a Chance to Win a Great Prize!
You’ll have a chance at winning a gift card for the VandalStore or another great prize. Drawings will be held each week during annual enrollment (Oct. 18 – Nov. 2). If you enroll the first week (Oct. 18 – 24) you will be entered into the first drawing. Subsequent drawings will include all employees who enroll during the first two weeks (Oct 18 – 31). This means if you enroll the first week of annual enrollment, you will have at least TWO chances of winning!