Less Than Full-Time Employees
- Employees who are less than full-time (1 FTE) must make an active election during annual enrollment or you will be defaulted into waived coverage.
Full-Time Employees on Waived Coverage
- Full-time employees on waived coverage in 2018 who will waive coverage in 2019 must provide proof of other coverage within 30 days or you will be place in default coverage. Default coverage is the High Deductible Health Plan for employee only.
HSA, FSA and DCSA Elections
- Annual election is required every year for you to participate in a Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or the Dependent Care Savings Account (DCSA).
- Prior elections DO NOT roll over, you must re-elect to contribute.
- The amount you elect to contribute in the myBenefits portal is the annual amount not the per pay amount. The system will automatically adjust to reflect your per pay amount.
- If you are adding a dependent who is not currently covered on the plan, you will be required to provide proof of relationship to verify eligibility for coverage.
- Acceptable forms of documentation include, marriage certificate, birth certificate, adoption papers, tax records, etc.
- If you are electing life insurance at amounts which triggers you to submit Evidence of Insurability (EOI), please complete the form on-line or print and mail directly to The Standard for processing.