Wellness 365 is our commitment to a year of wellness. We will be highlighting various health and wellness issues every quarter for 2018, which will include challenges, activities, and information to help employees live better and be well for the entire year. Check out the Wellness 365 calendar to stay informed about what is going on in 2018!
Quarter 1, 2018
Olympic ChallengeBlue Cross of Idaho is sponsoring an Olympic Challenge, Go for the Fold - and Great Prizes as Well. During the three week challenge, log at least 150 minutes of activity per week (that's only 30 minutes per day!) and you will earn an entry to win a $50 VISA gift card. Go to members.bcidaho.com, log into your account and select the WellConnected logo to sign up and get more details. Sign up starts January 29, 2018 and the challenge runs February 5 - 26, 2018. Good Luck!
AwarenessCheck out the Wellness 365 calendar and the links below to see what is going in February and March in health and wellness awareness.
- Health Coaching
Chelsea Munoz is a Certified Health and Wellness Coach at Blue Cross of Idaho and is a dedicated resource to helping University of Idaho employees. She has a Master of Health Science degree and is a Certified Health Education Specialist. Chelsea is a National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Specialist. She has ten years of experience in health promotion, corporate wellness and wellness coaching. She is passionate about promoting healthy lifestyle choices and helping others set and reach their health goals.
- What are the Benefits of health Coaching?
- Health coaches work one-on-one with members to offer them the support and tools that can make all the difference when it comes to being successful when making lifestyle changes.
- Health coaches give members the support they need to achieve their goals by creating customized plans to help them follow their healthcare provider's recommendations.
- Working with a Blue Cross of Idaho health coach is easy and convenient. Participants can talk to the assigned health coach by phone, via email or even through the online WellConnected wellness portal once you have registered for an online account.
- You can reach Chelsea Munoz, Blue Cross of Idaho Health Coach dedicated to the University of Idaho, by calling 208-286-3807 or 855-216-6844 and selecting the option for the program you are calling about or email firstname.lastname@example.org.