Welcome to I-Safety, your online hub for safety updates and resources. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-6524 if you'd like a topic or concern posted on this page or have feedback.
Do you work in a lab where no signage exists? If so, Environmental Health and Safety is here to help with the Lab Signage Program. This program provides a quick and easy method for communicating hazards to people before they enter the lab. Read on for more information.
Emergency Numbers for: Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls Campuses
- Campus Security (24/7): 208-885-7054
- Environmental Health & Safety: 208-885-6524
- Facilities Services (office hours): 208-885-6246
- Facilities Services (after hours): 208-885-6271
- Parking and Transportation Services: 208-885-6424
- Public Safety and Security: 208-885-2254
- Recorded Emergency Updates: 208-885-1010
- Safe Walk (24/7): 208-885-7054 or 208-874-7550 | email@example.com
- Vehicle Assistance (Pit Crew): 208-885-6424 or 4:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 208-885-7054 (Monday-Friday)