Welcome to the University of Idaho's Document Imaging Home page. The UI's Document Imaging System provides a comprehensive solution to manage its overwhelming volumes of paper, improve its ability to serve our students and staff, and enable employees to access student and financial information regardless of location. The Document Imaging system consists of the scanning of paper documents; giving those documents identifying values so they can be retrieved (known as Index Values), and allowing end users to retrieve and view the electronic version of that document on their computer via the Imaging Client software.
- First, check if Stellent is already installed: [Start menu > All Programs > Oracle> Imaging and Process Management > Stellent Imaging]
- Otherwise, please Download & Install the IBPM installer (aka Stellent)
- If you receive a login prompt when running the installer, contact your system administrator to request assistance.
- Press OK on the "There were errors during the update process" message. You may ignore this message.
- Press Continue on the Oracle Imaging window.
- Login to the Oracle Imaging window using your uidaho NetID
- In the future, launch Stellent from: [Start menu > All Programs > Oracle > Imaging and Startup Management > Stellent Imaging]
- Select your desired Search from the top right corner of the Search window.
Contact your supervisor to request access to the Document Imaging system.
After logging into Stellent:
STEP 1: Ensure that you have the appropriate queue selected (e.g., "Accounts Payable - Dept Access").
STEP 2: Select the type of search you want to perform (e.g. "AP Query by BANNER Invoice Number").
STEP 3: Enter the value you're searching for (e.g., Invoice number).
STEP 4: Press Enter or the Search icon.
STEP 5: Double-click on the search result to view it.
STEP 6 (optional): If you see a gray "X" instead of a document, press the launch icon.