The purpose of emergency management is to mitigate, prepare, respond and recover from the hazards that may adversely impact student, employees, visitors and guests.
Sign Up for Vandal Alert
Hear about emergency incidents that impact you as soon as notification is sent.
Vandal Alert is used to contact the University of Idaho community by email, text messaging and voice in the event of an emergency (such as a weather closure or delay).
Vandal Alert sign up instructions:
- Log in to VandalWeb
- Click on Personal Information tab
- Click on Vandal Alert - Emergency Notification System
- Enter your current cell phone number and provider in the "Mobile 1" fields
- Enable text messaging by clicking "yes" under "Can UI send text messages to this phone?"
- Click "Submit Contact Information"
If you have any questions about Vandal Alert or other safety and security issues, contact Public Safety and Security at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-2254.