Cisco SX80 Codec Systems
Initiate a Call
- Touch the Call button to bring up the contacts window. Alternatively you can select the Quick Dial button, which has a few of the most common connection options.
- Select the Favorites tab, and select either Rooms, to connect directly to another compatible College of Law room, or Zoom, for a Zoom connection. If you have a standing Zoom connection for your class, you can find this in the Classes list.
- Select the room or class you wish to connect and press Call
- If you are connecting a Zoom meeting, you will need to bring up the keypad and enter the meeting ID.
- From the home screen press the Share button.
- From the share menu, press the green Share in Call button for the source you wish to share; camera, computer, or document camera.
- When you are finished sharing, press the Share button again and press the orange Stop Sharing button.
NOTE: Only one source can be shared at a time.
Adjusting the Camera
- Press the Camera Icon in the upper right hand corner of the touch panel.
- From the drop down at the bottom select which camera you wish to use; lecture or student.
- Use the arrows to pan the camera, and the magnifying glass to zoom in and out. You can also choose one of the position presets from the list to the left of the camera controls.
- Check the box at the top to turn the Selfview on or off.
- From the main screen, you can press and hold the selfview window in order to reposition the window.