Courtroom Codec System
Starting the System
- Press the elliptical button at the bottom of the AMX control panel to wake up the screen.
- Select the mode that best suits your needs:
- Court Mode: Activates the system without rolling down the projector screen.
- Class Mode: Activates the system and rolls down the projector screen at the front of the room.
- The other two options can be ignored.
- When finished, press the button in the upper right corner of the screen that says "System is on. Press here to turn the system off."
- On the AMX control panel select either Left Screen or Right Screen Source Routing at the bottom of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen select what you want to display on the projector screen:
- Desktop Computer: Desktop located in the podium.
- DVD/VCR: This source is no longer connected. Please use the DVD drive connected to the desktop PC.
- Document Camera: Document camera on podium.
- Laptop Computer: Laptop connection (must have laptop connected).
- Make sure the "Linked" button above the volume slider is selected. This will ensure the correct audio source is selected to accompany your sharing source. The volume can then be controlled via the volume slider.