Courtroom Microphones and Audio
- On the AMX control panel select Audio at the bottom of the screen.
- The Audio Settings page allows control for all audio inputs and outputs in the room. Use the More button to view the second page of audio sources.
- Program: Overall speaker volume for the room.
- Video Conference: Video conference volume.
- Judge's Bench 1-5: Microphone volume for the judges bench microphones.
- Jury 1 and 2: Microphone volume for the jury box microphones.
- Litigator's Podium 1-5: Microphone volume for the podium microphone (3) and the table microphones (2 and 4).
- DARS: This source is no longer connected.
- Lavaliere Wireless: Microphone volume for the wireless lapel microphone.
- Handheld Wireless: Microphone volume for the handheld wireless microphone.
- Witness Mic: Microphone volume for the witness stand microphone.
- The lavaliere and handheld microphones should be located on the podium or in the left hand drawer. If the table microphones are needed please arrange setup bu LawTech.
Microphones ILJLC Room 313/325
- Undock the microphone from the dock on the lectern.
- Press the power button on the microphone to turn it on.
- The microphone can then be either clipped on or placed on the table. There is no volume control. If it is too loud or too quiet, move it closer or farther away.
- Be sure to place the microphone back into the charging dock when finished.