Wade Woodard is a trial attorney with 20 years of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil cases. His practice has focused on complex commercial litigation, bad faith insurance claims, land-use appeals, product liability claims, securities fraud and employment issues.
Wade has been top rated by his peers in Martindale Hubble with the rating of AV Preeminent. His trial work with his partner at the time, Thomas Banducci, has attracted national attention—they procured a jury verdict of $63.5 million in 2007 and $52 million in 2011. These rank among the top 100 verdicts handed down by U.S. juries during those years. They also obtained a four million dollar jury verdict in 2010 on a Fair Housing Act claim, one of the largest recoveries in the history of the Act. In a related case, Wade obtained the dismissal of Boise County’s Chapter 9 bankruptcy petition.
- Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America, 2009-2017
- Named in Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, 2010
- AV Preeminent peer rating by Martindale Hubbel, 2010-2017
- Named in Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2012-2017
- Named in Best Lawyers in America, 2015-2017