Reminder: 2020 All Employee Required Training is Available for Completion
April 28, 2020
Although employees have until Friday, Dec. 11 to complete the 2020 trainings, employees are encouraged to complete the required training as soon as possible. All regular faculty and staff, temporary faculty and staff, and student employees — including graduate students — with appointments lasting longer than three months must complete training no later than Dec. 11. Employees who do not complete the required training by the deadline may be subject to administrative or disciplinary actions.
How to access and complete the trainings:
- Login to BbLearn online. You must use a fully updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari when accessing BbLearn.
- Select “Log In” and enter your Vandal NetID credentials when prompted.
- Your course dashboard will display. You can then view and select your active courses from the right-hand “My BbLearn Courses” widget. If this widget is minimized, you may find the course by expanding the widget and then expanding the “No Term Assigned” sub-header.
- Select the “2020 University Required Training” course link.
- Once logged in, review the welcome for an overview of the course and technical requirements. You can then work through the individual training chapters listed on the left-hand navigation pane by selecting their titles. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.
About the University of Idaho
The University of Idaho, home of the Vandals, is Idaho’s land-grant, national research university. From its residential campus in Moscow, U of I serves the state of Idaho through educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls, nine research and Extension centers, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. Home to nearly 11,000 students statewide, U of I is a leader in student-centered learning and excels at interdisciplinary research, service to businesses and communities, and in advancing diversity, citizenship and global outreach. U of I competes in the Big Sky and Western Athletic conferences. Learn more at uidaho.edu