The University of Idaho is dedicated to enhancing partnerships with regional community colleges. One important way of doing this is by forming articulation agreements.
An articulation agreement is an officially approved agreement used to assist students in taking the appropriate courses at a community college that will transfer for credit toward a bachelor's degree at the University of Idaho. These agreements are designed to help students make a seamless transition when transferring to the University of Idaho. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- Blue Mountain Community College
- College of Southern Idaho
- College of Western Idaho
- Columbia Basin College
- Kyoto International University
- Langara College
- North Idaho College
- Northwest A&F University
- Shanghai Institute of Technology
- South China University of Technology
- Spokane Community College
- Spokane Falls Community College
- Treasure Valley Community College
- Walla Walla Community College