Community and Economic Development
Expanding Businesses, Organizations and Communities through Our University's Resources
The University of Idaho is interested in partnering with businesses, industries, nonprofits, and communities to help them grow, thrive and expand.
The Office of Economic Development helps achieve this by connecting these external partners — large and small — with the U of I's vast range of services, resources and expertise embedded in our campuses and research facilities throughout the state. We can help you navigate the breadth and depth of our university system to find the resources you need.
Wherever you're located in Idaho, our opportunities to connect and collaborate are endless.
Economic and Community Development
- Workforce information - data/statistics on our students, skills and courses
- Connections to faculty and staff
- Partnerships for business attraction and expansion
- Site visit or "ready team" participation
- State or regional initiatives, reports and events
- Economic impact analyses
- Municipal project assistance
- Connecting your local business with university help
- Business or research collaborations
- Introductions to key players and experts
- Intellectual property licensing
- Entrepreneurial support
- New product research and evaluations
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Agricultural/horticultural field trials
- Clinical trials (non-pharmaceutical)
- Animal research and product trials
- Workforce assets (interns, experts and researchers)
See how your business, industry or organization can benefit from the University of Idaho's expertise. Contact the Office of Research and Economic Development at 208-885-6689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.