Reporting an Emergency
- Call 9-911.
In most cases, such as a fire, hazardous materials release, terrorist/criminal activity, or earthquake, the appropriate number to call is 9-911.
- Or, if it is a utility failure or utility problem, call Facilities at 208-885-6246.
- Notify the department chair, Dr. Ray von Wandruszka, at 208-883-0849. If he is not available, contact Dr. Dan Edwards at 208-882-1657 and Cindy Bogar at 301-4852. During office hours, all can be reached at 208-885-6552.
- Notify Facilities | 208-885-6246
- Notify Environmental Health and Safety | 208-885-6524
- Notify Risk Management | 208-885-7177